Tuesday, August 13, 2013

CRAVINGS

A few days ago I was craving Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge.  I didn't have a recipe for it so I Googled it and found a wonderful recipe from Food.com 

The recipe calls for 2 cups of sugar, 3 tablespoons of cocoa, 1/2 cup of milk, 1 cup of peanut butter and 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavoring.  I used skim milk and my own homemade pure vanilla extract.
In a saucepan, bring to a rapid boil for 1 minute, the sugar, cocoa and milk.  pour over the peanut butter and vanilla and beat for about 1 minute until it thickens then put out onto a buttered platter or pan. Let it cool. Make sure you have the peanut butter and vanilla in the mixer before you start boiling the cocoa mixture.   This recipe is very easy and I was eating the creamy, delicious fudge within minutes of pouring it out on the platter!



No comments:

Post a Comment