Sunday, August 11, 2013

QUILT TRAIL


The Quilt Trail on Pleasant View Road

Have you been to Ohio and seen the Quilt Trail?  The trail is barns in Ohio that have had Quilt patterns painted on them.  Visit http://www.firstohio.com/quilt/ to find out more.

The barn pictured above is on my son's farm.  His wife painted the three 2x2 foot plywood pieces 
and Andy hung them over barn doors.  When I saw Michelle painting the quilt patterns I exclaimed,
"No fair!  I was going to do that!"  And I am still going to paint some for my home.  However, 
Michelle did a great job and has inspired me to start painting soon.  But I had to share her work.
I LOVE quilts and have several hanging in my home and on the beds.  I will share pictures of those  soon.

What are your favorite patterns?  What unusual places have you seen quilts/ quilt patterns?

No comments:

Post a Comment