Wednesday, August 7, 2013

This is my first Blog!

Hi!
This is my first blog so bear with me as I learn how to blog!  I have several friends who blog so I am joining with them to investigate this trend.
Just a bit about me: I have 5 adult sons, 4 daughter in laws, and 7 grandchildren.  We all live in the same area of WV.  I live out in the country surrounded by beautiful trees, and wildlife.  One son lives within hollering distance, on a small farm.
I LOVE to knit, make decorated cookies, and scrapbook when I am not busy with grandchildren.
I LOVE to help others as I can, especially by using my knitting and cookie making.
I LOVE The Lord and strive to be the person I was created to be, however that is a never ending struggle, and work in progress.
I HOPE through this blog to share ideas and finished projects with you and to give helpful hints for living a better life.  Hopefully you will share with me what works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment